Marketing Consulting Services
Let us help you create a marketing campaign to use your Screencasts, White Papers or Case Studies to build relationships with Partners and customers. We’ll help you find the best places to post your content online — there are dozens of directories for Partners and vertical markets. Build an e-mail or telemarketing campaign with cost effective tools that you can execute yourself, or with our help.
- Create a one-year marketing calendar and budget based on your sales goals.
- Evaluate current content, match to prospect buying process and define additional content needed.
- Build a detailed marketing campaign plan to generate leads for a specific target industry.
Complete Campaign Development
Services are provided as a fixed price and can include:
- E-mail, telemarketing and event campaign plans,
- Content and design for print and/or e-mail pieces,
- Offer development, which could include research on and branding of existing documents, suggestions for purchased offers or event plan,
- Content development for landing pages and/or supporting webinar or seminar.
Virtual Marketing Director
Beginning with interviews to define your organization’s unique value proposition, we will work with you to develop a marketing plan, calendar and budget that works within your fiscal and personnel constraints. Taking full advantage of any Microsoft programs — including CDF — that will save you money and time, we’ll help you execute campaigns that deliver qualified leads to your sales team. Services are provided under a fixed monthly fee and can include:
- Marketing strategy plan, calendar and budget,
- Campaign plans defining content, target lists, vehicles, vendor suggestions,
- Content to support campaigns for website, e-mails and collateral,
- Campaign execution.
Existing Client Marketing
During challenging economic times, your existing client base can keep your organization going. Your clients need to know how you can save them money by making the most of their current systems. Consistent, educational communication will show your clients that you want to help them accomplish more with less. Marketing for Partners can provide a cost effective program to keep you front of mind when your client needs help. Services are provided under a fixed monthly fee and can include:
- Semi-monthly newsletter including Partner article, Microsoft news and promotions,
- Quarterly CustomerSource/ISV/educational webinars,
- Annual users group plan, including content development,
- Convergence plan.