About Marketing for Partners
Barbara Levisay, Owner of Marketing for Partners, brings nearly 20 years of sales, marketing and service delivery leadership in the Microsoft Partner Channel. An MCP, Barb understands Microsoft technology, and can translate the value of those solutions into terms that business prospects understand.
Partner Channel Experience
Barb has held leadership positions including VP of Sales and Marketing, Director of Client Services and National Director of Client Services for Dynamics and SharePoint Microsoft Partners. Barb has defined marketing strategy and messaging framework for Microsoft Partners including EYT (Ernst and Young Technologies), ePartners and Soltech Group.
Columnist for Redmond Channel Partner
Barb’s writes a weekly column, Marketing Matters, with ideas and advice written specifically for Microsoft Partners.
Microsoft Relationships and Recognition
Under Barb’s leadership, EYT earned the Microsoft Business Solutions Marketing Excellence Award while she was Director of Marketing. Working for Integrity Data as Director of Client Services, Barb participated in negotiations and managed the marketing support for their 2006 OEM agreement with Microsoft. While she served as Sales and Marketing Director for Soltech Group, a Great Plains VAR headquartered in Charlottesville, VA, the organization achieved recognition as the 1999 Great Plains’ US Partner of the Year.
A member of the 2010 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference planning committee, Barb is dedicated to helping Partners make the most of their relationship with Microsoft. She currently serves as the Event Chair on the Board of Directors for the DC Chapter of the International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP).
Partner achievements under Barb’s guidance and leadership include:
- 2003 Microsoft Business Solutions Marketing Excellence award
- 1999 Outstanding Great Plains Partner of the United States
- Microsoft Dynamics President Club and Inner Circle
- Accounting Today Technology Pacesetter
- Virginia Business Magazine’s Virginia’s Fantastic 50
- National existing client sales team increased license sales by 20% and service sales by 45%, generating over $22 million in revenue in one year.
- Increased new business sales pipeline from $20 million to $44 million in one year.
- Developed multiple packaged solutions for internal IP and ISV solutions.
Call me at 434-466-4649 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s set up a time to talk about your marketing.